If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your bike comes 90% assembled and boxed at the factory for shipment.
- Screw in the pedals. There is a right and left pedal marked R and L on the threaded end. (Right and Left when looking from the rear of the bike). The left pedal has an anti clockwise thread and the right pedal a clockwise thread. Be careful not to cross thread and strip out the crank arm.
- Clamp and center of the handlebar into the stem clamp. Tighten all bolts evenly. Check and tighten the allen head screw at the top of the headset.
- Insert seatpost into seat tube and tighten seat clamp at the desired height.
- Be sure that any nuts or bolts that may have come loose during shipping are snug. It is also good policy to make sure your bike is properly adjusted prior to every ride.
- Now get out there and shred!
Please check and adjust lock-rings, cranks, pedals etc before and after every ride, all surfaces should be wiped down with CRC or similar to prevent corrosion particularly if the paint or coatings become scratched. Alternatively surfaces can be sprayed with a clear coat for protection. The driver on the rear wheel should be sprayed well with CRC on a monthly basis. Stripped threads, etc due to parts not being tightened may not be covered by warranty.
All frames carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. All parts are warranted for a period of 1 Year from date of purchase against any manufacturing defect, all coating is warranted for a period of 3 Months from date of purchase. Parts found to be defective will be replaced free of charge. The purchaser is liable for all labour connected with the repair or warranty work.
This Warranty is effective only if:
- Your MiniBMX is completely and correctly assembled
- Your MiniBMX is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose
- Your MiniBMX receives all necessary maintenance and adjustment
What is not covered by this Warranty?
This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items, corrosion or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or use of the bicycle.
The claimant must be the original owner/purchaser and produce a receipt to prove the date of purchase. Parts found to be defective will be replaced free of charge. The warranty covers unexpected failure or defect of all parts/components that may not be attributed to fair wear and tear or crash damage outside that considered normal use.
This Warranty is effective only if the bike is correctly assembled, the bike is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose and receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments. This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items, or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or use of the bicycle.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the bicycle is ever modified in any way, ridden by more than one person at a time, or rented.
MiniBMX NZ will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage, due directly or indirectly from use of our products.